In this inspirationally-themed holiday episode we hear six amazing stories from the professional speaking world with messages of learning, hope, tolerance, and love.
- Cindy Ashton shares a beautiful Christmas travel story about meeting a crabby old woman with a sad secret.
- Sarah McVanel talks about the generosity of two fellow speakers and what it meant to her family.
- Halina St. James shares a story about a challenging speaking engagement and the wonderful surprise she received from what seemed to be a disengaged audience.
- Carl Richards describes his relationship with a man who played Santa Claus and eventually became Santa – sharing his personal generosity despite failing health.
- Dana Pharant tells a funny story about using salty language at a business networking event.
- And finally Jason Reid shares a powerful and inspirational true-life Christmas story about speaking that involves a young man, an ICU nurse and an incredible coincidence that sees them reunited 30 years later.
Check out our Facebook page to interact with us and our guests, and hundreds of other members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/speakimpactmonetize/
If you are fan of our podcast, we would love you to subscribe, rate and review us on iTunes: